One improvement I made between tagging claimaint feedback (which I did first) and employer feedback was to begin formulating tags as problem statements--or at least descriptions of the issue(s) users were describing. For example, in the first round of feedback, I included tags such as "unclear benefits," "salaried workers," and "login." However, these tags don't adequately illustrate what trouble users were having. In the second round, I wrote tags such as, "want to partially approve," "want an email confirmation," and "trouble logging in." Including a verb (or at at least an adjective that implies a value judgment), made for clearer results.